Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

Alone in the office. Capturing the videos I took in Marilog. In front of me, 7 floors down, lies Victoria Plaza. There are 15 taxis, 15 jeepneys and 10 cars. The sun has sunk. It's going to get dark soon. But it's only 4:30 p.m. I'll put on the lights when I can't see the letters on my keyboard anymore. Kapoy magcapture ug video. I realize my hands are too shaky, the footage too dark, the audio uneven. It's tough to be a filmmaker. Need lots of patience to sit for long hours and learn from my mistakes. Logging all the good shots. Several more tapes to go. Tomorrow I'm going to visit Steve, Andrew and Rey in Ateneo to ask about renewable energy tips for house renovation. Thinking about meeting May and Joy too about upcoming wedding. Already the to-do list in my head is getting longer. Got to make time for Mt Biking. Looking forward to Saturday with the girls, Sunday driving to the farm and Feb. 21 diving with Bayani and his vets. I need to stop thinking and concentrate on what I'm doing.  

3 comments:

Tugi said...

sounds like life is treating you well Maya dear.

Anonymous said...

sounds like life is treating you well Maya dear.

MayaFlaminda said...

yes indeed. tho that day i wrote it was quite a forgettable day.